- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 onion, dry
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 350 g milk
- 200 g spinach
- 250 g broccoli
- 100 g cream cheese
- 3-4 mint leaves
- 4-5 sprig(s) thyme, only the leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 600 g gnocchi
- 50 g parmesan cheese
Gnocchi gratin with broccoli and spinach
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Place a pot over medium to high heat and add the olive oil.
- Finely chop the onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until they soften.
- Add the flour and mix for 1 minute.
- Add the flour and boil the mixture for 3 minutes, while continuously mixing.
- In another pot full of boiling water, add the spinach and boil for blanch for 2 minutes. Cool and drain.
- In the same pot. boil the broccoli for 3-4 minutes. Cool and drain.
- To the pot with the milk, add the broccoli, spinach, cream cheese, some mint leaves, thyme, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Mix.
- Place a pan over medium to high heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sauté the gnocchi. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer gnocchi to pot with broccoli and mix well.
- Transfer mixture to a 20x30 cm ovenproof baking dish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and bake for 15 minutes, until golden.
- When ready, remove from oven and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by