- 250 g penne
- 400 g salmon, fillet
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 40 g vodka
- 250 g heavy cream 35%
- 2 tablespoon(s) capers
- 2 tablespoon(s) dill, finely chopped
- zest, of 2 limes
- juice, of 1 lime
- 30 g parmesan cheese, grated
Penne Pasta with Salmon and Vodka
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Place a pot full of salted water over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta and boil for 1 minute less than the directions on the package.
- When ready, drain and set aside.
- Place a pan over medium heat and let it get very hot.
- Cut the salmon into 1-2 cm cubes.
- To the pan, add the olive oil, salmon, salt and pepper.
- Mix to coat and sauté for about 1-2 minutes, until golden and remove from heat.
- Place the same pan over medium heat and let it get hot.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic and add them to the pan.
- Sauté until the onion caramelizes and then add the salmon to the pan again.
- Add the vodka and allow the alcohol to evaporate.
- Add the heavy cream and lightly stir.
- Add the pasta, mix and remove from heat.
- Add the capers, dill, lime zest, lime juice, grated parmesan and freshly ground pepper.
- Toss and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by