How to sterilize jars
- Preheat oven to 110* C (230* F) Fan.
- Wash the jars and dry them off very well.
- Remove their and place both jars and lids in a baking pan.
- Place baking pan in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately fill them with anything you want to store, while they are still hot.
- Make sure whatever mixture you will be adding is hot also. In this case we are storing jam.
- Cover jars and seal well.
- Turn the jars upside down. This will create an air pocket that will prevent the mixture from ruining.