How to make homemade breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 100* C (212* F) Fan.
- Use any stale or leftover bread and cut into pieces.
- Transfer to a baking pan and bake for 1 hour.
- When ready, remove from oven and set them aside to cool for 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processer and beat in batches.
- Beat according to how fine or coarse you want the breadcrumbs.
- Spread on a sheet of parchment paper and store in a jar.
- In this way you can always have breadcrumbs right at home.
- Can be stored for up to 1-2 months in an airtight jar.