How to prepare artichokes
- Fill a bowl with cold water and add a lemon in it, cut in half.
- Cut the top part of the artichoke, removing the edges of the leaves. Remove the outer green leaves until you get to the yellow ones that are tender and edible.
- Trim the stem 4 cm from its base.
- At the same time, rub the lemon over the whole surface of the artichoke so that it does not turn black.
- With a spoon, remove the hairy choke from the center and rub with the lemon.
- As soon as the artichoke is ready, add it to the bowl with the water.
- Follow the same process for all the artichokes.