How to store leftover puff pastry sheets
- Remove the puff pastry sheets from the package and cut the tape with a pair of scissors.
- Spread the puff pastry sheets on a working surface and do not discard the cellophane wrapping.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and lay out as many sheets of puff pastry you need for your recipe.
- Place the leftover puff pastry sheets back in the cellophane wrapping, making sure they do not touch each other directly and cut off any excess wrapping.
- Wrap them securely in plastic wrap so they don’t dry out.
- Store in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
- In the same maner we can store all other types of phyllo dough.