How to make the crispiest bacon
- Place the slices of bacon in a deep pan.
- Add just enough water to cover bacon.
- Put pan on stovetop and start to cook over medium to high heat.
- As the water starts to evaporate, we can see that the bacon remains juicy but at the same time, it is slowly releasing its fat.
- Continue cooking over medium heat… as the water evaporates, the bacon will start to brown and slowly become crispy…
- Turn bacon over and brown .
- Trasfer bacon slices to a plate that is lined with paper towels.
- All done! You’ll see how crispy and juicy your bacon will be!