How To Store Feta
- 1 small jar
- 200 ml olive oil
- 200 g of feta cheese
- 1 t.s. of peppercorns
- 1 small hot pepper
- ½ t.s. of coriander seeds
- ¼ t.s. of dry oregano
- Cut feta cheese into cubes.
- Add it in the jar along with the spices and aromatics.
- Cover feta pieces with olive oil, seal and refrigerate.
- It lasts for a few months in the refrigerator.
- Use immediately or after 2 days for a more aromatic feta.
- Before serving, remove a few pieces of feta from the jar and let it come into room temperature.
If you don’t have olive oil, you can use any other oil but olive oil is the best!